Today: Cherry crumble cake (or what is left of it)
Well, there are these days. Days like these, when you introduce the fresh baked cherry pie to the parking lot. I can well imagine how Saskia felt at that moment. Fortunately it was a bit protected in the transport box.
Probably only a few of my colleagues have endured this sight and eaten the evidence even before I could get hold of a piece.
You can bake it anyway:
300 g flour
150 g sugar
1/2 pck baking powder
1 pinch salt
125 g butter
Cherries (or other fruit)
500 ml milk
1 pinch salt
20 g sugar
1 1/2 pck vanilla flavoured pudding powder
1 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Knead the ingredients for the crumble dough until the correct crumble consistency is obtained.
- For the filling, dissolve the pudding powder with the salt and sugar in about 5 tbsp of the milk.
- Bring the rest of the milk to the boil in a saucepan and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the mixed pudding powder and bring to the boil again.
- Let the mixture cool down
- Press approx. 2/3 of the crumble dough as the base into the greased springform pan.
- Add a cup of sour cream to the cooled pudding and mix well
- Place the mixture on the bottom and spread the cherries on top.
- Then only the remaining sprinkles are missing on top.
- Bake the cake for approx. 50 min.
A big thank you and praise to Saskia for baking and the recipe!
Write a comment