As a founding member, Ilmsens is looking forward to the cooperation
The SensorikNet e.V. association, newly founded on 19.10.2021, has set itself the task of founding and operating a cooperation network that bundles the competences from industry and science for sensor technology in connection with microelectronics. SensorikNet e.V. drives technological developments of relevant actors with the entirety of its activities - which are also quite internationally oriented. New sensor developments can then be transferred into marketable applications at a competitive speed. As a communication platform, cooperation exchange and interest group, SensorikNet e.V. networks developers and end users in the field of sensor technology and electronics. It is also intended to serve as a central interface for expert bodies and committees.
Elected to the board were:
- Lars Dittrich (5microns GmbH) as chairman
- Prof. Thomas Ortlepp (CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH) as Deputy Chairman
- Hans-Christian Fritsch (Ilmsens GmbH)
- Dr. Knuth Baumgärtel (Micro-Hybrid Electronic GmbH)
The founding members agree: sensors play a key role not only in monitoring physical, biological and chemical variables, but also in revolutionary changes in manufacturing processes, automation technology and our everyday world. Sensors are central components for digitalisation. In Thuringia, sensors, sensor components and sensor systems are developed and produced by numerous suppliers. With their versatile technology, product and service suppliers, these players make Thuringia a sensor state.
The founding members are:
- CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH, Prof. Thomas Ortlepp
- CiS Systeme GmbH, Dr. Olaf Brodersen
- CMOS IR GmbH, Steffen Biermann
- eCeramix GmbH, Nam Gutzeit
- Ilmsens GmbH, Hans-Christian Fritsch
- Micro-Hybrid Electronic GmbH, Dr. Knuth Baumgärtel
- VIA electronic GmbH, Franz Bechtold
- X-FAB Semiconductor Foundries GmbH, Dr. Gabriel Kittler
- 5microns GmbH, Lars Dittrich
We are looking forward to the cooperation and invite people interested in sensor technology to join the network.